Sunday, September 22, 2019

Winner Winner!

I. AM. SO. FAR. BEHIND. 

Please accept my apologies for not posting on the 20th. To be truthful, I was, as my grandmother would say, having a bad day at Black Rock. We were at the Doctor's on Thursday. He is not happy with the progress of the healing of the incision, despite the use of the wound vac for the last two and half weeks. My husband is off the IV and now taking oral antibiotics. That made him so happy to get rid of the additional tubing. Gets so frustrated getting tangled up with all the tubing, especially in bed. 
Going back to the Doctor on Wednesday to see if we have to do the next step which is surgery to remove the knee implant parts and put in an antibiotic block and glue this and that part together. After that responds/heals, then back to surgery to remove the block and redo the knee replacement. This is weeks of recovery for these two steps. I feel so bad for my husband. He is not the type to sit around. 

Without further ado, the winner is Siouxzq64. Please email me (nutz4redwork at gmail) with your mailing address and I will mail out your pattern and material.  


I will keep you and your hubby in my prayers that he gets better. Love your flower now I need the circles. Love bees, we need them for pollination, flowers, fruit, veggies. Not a fan of wasps, yellow jackets, or hornets though. I live in Michigan.

Many, Many thanks for all the comments and the well wishes. You just don't know how comforting it was to read them. Have a wonderful day everyone!!

1 comment: